Dreamschat is a well designed fully responsive admin template that makes the web administration process easier than ever. It is equipped with various functionalities and is platform compatible.
1. 1. Features
- Creative Design: Dreamschat is a bold theme that organizing content to follow natural eyes, striking balance between beautiful and visual hierarchy.
- Fully Responsive: The theme passed Mobile-Friendly Test – by Google. We also tested carefully the theme on almost devices: laptop, tablet, and phone. All elements are 100% responsive and ready for all devices.
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Color & Fonts is easily changed
- Customer Reviews, Customer accounts, Compare Products, Grid & List layout, product fillter
- Newsletter, Social Sharing
- W3C Validated Code
- Bootstrap 5.x used
- Compatible Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
1. 2. Installation Guide
- If NodeJS is not installed then download it from below link and NPM comes bundled with Node.js
Node.js and NPM:
- You can install angular-cli by executing from your command below comand
npm install -g @angular/cli
- IF you already installed,uninstalled it and again install the angular cli.
Update it to the latest Angular CLI:
npm uninstall --global @angular/cli
npm install --global @angular/[email protected]
- Before proceding you'll need to install npm packages. You can do this by running npm install from the root of your project to install all the necessary dependencies.
- Run ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to localhost:4200/. The app will autometically reload if you change any of the source files.
- Run the project as per below command. The build artifacts will be stored in the dist/ directory. Use the --prod flag for a production build.
- To get more help on the angular-cli use below command or go check out the Angular-CLI README.
1. 3. Requirements
- Angular cli
- Text editor as per your wish
2. 1. File Structure
Extract the zip file you received after purchase and you would find the exact below files and folders:
Dreamschat/ │ └── angular/ │ └── template/ │ └── e2e/ │ └── src/ .editorconfig angular.json browserslist karma.conf package.json package-lock.json README.md tsconfig.app.json tsconfig.json tsconfig.spec.json tslint.json │ └── template-rtl/ │ └── template2/ │ └── template2-rtl/ │ └── template-videocall/ │ └── documentation/ /index-angular.html
We've used the following resources as listed. These are some awesome creation and we are thankful to the community.
4. CHANGE LOG13 Jan, 2021 1.0
If you have any queries please contact us through email: [email protected]
6. THANK YOU
Thank you so much for using this templateDreamguy's Technologies Pvt Ltd,